New data requirements for China Customs
Valid for export and import
Be informed that the new systems is effective from 1st June 2018. So the container has to use the new systems. So please check and provide these information of every hb/l to us as soon as possible.
1. Shipper’s company name (Mandatory)
2. Shipper’s EUROPEAN VAT NUMBER
3. Shipper’s tel no & email address.
4. Consignee’s company name (Mandatory)
5. Consignee’s USCC (Unified Social Credit Code)
6. Consignee’s phone number
7. Name of contact person for Consignee
8. Phone number of contact person for consignee
9. Consignee’s Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) status (Optional)
Please, could you provide above information at MAWB level as well as at HAWB, better via FWB, FHL messages.
If there is no possibility - in any format we'll add manually to our system.
Registration code for cnee in China should be USCI
Registration code for shipper in SIN should be UEN
To Download Enterprise Code & Goods Descriptión click here Requeriment Data for China Customs.xlsx